In accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be included in the processing system belonging to the Celavu Prunelli Tourist Office, whose registered office is located at Pela Curacchia, 20129 Bastelicaccia
Within the meaning of Article 4.7 of the RGPD, the Prunelli Tourist Office is responsible for processing the personal data collected on the website https://www.celavuprunelli.corsica. The Prunelli Tourist Office determines the purposes and means of the processing carried out.
Why does OT Prunelli collect personal data?
The Prunelli Tourist Office collects data for the following purposes: analysis of website consultation behaviour. Some data is collected automatically. You are then scrupulously informed beforehand. Other collections are imposed by law and/or regulation, and others are of strategic and commercial importance and require the prior collection of your consent. In each case, the Prunelli Tourist Office is careful to comply with the regulations, the requirements of which vary from simple information to the prior collection of your consent.
1) Data collected automatically
- the device and browser used
- IP address (anonymised)
- the date and time of your navigation
- your browsing history (from https://www.celavuprunelli.corsica)
- The data collected is not cross-referenced with other processing (e.g. customer files or statistics on visits to other sites).
- The data collected in this way only gives rise to the production of anonymous statistics
We do not track your navigation on other websites.
- The IP address collected does not allow us to obtain a more precise geolocation than the scale of a city:
- This data is not kept beyond 13 months from your first visit.
- The raw traffic data associated with an identifier must not be kept for more than 13 months either.
Any collection of data beyond those intended to supply these statistics requires your prior consent if it is not based on another legal basis.
2) Data collected when you contact customer service
You may provide us with personal data when you contact customer service, so that we can process your requests. Again, the legal basis for this is Article 6.1.b of the GDPR. The legal basis for this collection and processing is Article 6.1.b of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”) .
In accordance with the regulations in force, OT Prunelli informs you that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for their processing, in accordance with the regulations in force locally. For example, in accordance with French law, we are obliged to keep payment and billing information for a period of 10 years.
OT Prunelli informs that it will process data in a legal, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, precise and updated manner. The Prunelli Tourist Office therefore undertakes to take all reasonable steps to ensure that data is deleted or rectified without delay if it is inaccurate.
The Prunelli Tourist Office will process your data in order to be able to contact you again following your contact request.
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, regarding the data we hold about you, you have the following rights:
– right of access (article 15 RGPD)
– right of rectification (Article 16 GDPR)
– right to erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR)
– right to limitation of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR)
– right to notification of data: rectification, erasure, restriction (Article 19 of the GDPR)
– right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
– right to object (Article 21 of the GDPR)
– right not to be profiled (Article 22 of the GDPR)
You can exercise these rights by sending your request to the following postal address Pela Curacchia 20129 Bastelicaccia or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Any request to exercise a right must be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identity to enable us to ensure that the request is made by the legitimate owner of the data concerned. You may also contact the relevant supervisory authority (CNIL) to make any complaint you consider appropriate.
OT Prunelli informs that it will not transfer your data to a third party.
Duration of data retention
The periods of retention of your data vary according to the state of the law and when the constraints are less, according to the recommendations of the CNIL and our needs.
As an indication, you will find in the attached table the retention periods of the main data applied by the Prunelli Tourist Office
Type of data processing: Customer relations
Purpose of the processing: Management of the commercial relationship
Legal basis for processing : Article L123-22 paragraph 2 of the Commercial Code
Retention period: 365 days
Remarks (the simplified standards of the CNIL have only an indicative value since 25.05.2018. Future reference documents are expected). CNIL simplified standard NS-048
Type of data processing : Use of the customer area
Legal basis for processing : Article 6.1.b of the GDPR
Retention period: Data that may not be kept beyond the retention period strictly necessary for the management of the commercial relationship, with some exceptions